Our talented staff takes great pride in our center and our classrooms.
We work hard each day to make every family feel welcome, while providing the best care possible for the children in our center. We are here to help you and your family!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Brunswick KinderCare! We are proud to be a part of our wonderful community since 1985 - 30 years of quality early childhood programming! Our team strives each and every day to provide families with the best in early education in a caring and nurturing environment. We would love to have your family as a part of our school's family and invite you to come visit to see us in action!
- We feature a secure keypad entryway, completely fenced in playground and a brand new fire alarm/safety system. All of our teachers are trained in CPR and First Aid as well as given background checks prior to working with children.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Yes, Medina County, Cuyahoga County. Contact information is available at the Center. No Part Time Subsidy
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Brunswick KinderCare?
The application deadline for Brunswick KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Brunswick KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.