St. Ambrose School
Tel: (330) 225-2116
- Philosophy St. Ambrose School is an integral facet of St. Ambrose Parish whose life flows to and from the Sunday Eucharistic Worship.
- It is through this worship that proclaims our beliefs and provides the energy for our mission to know, love and serve Christ and to transmit the Person and Message of Jesus.
- We believe the primary purpose of St. Ambrose School is to provide parents with the means to assist them in their role as primary faith educators of their children.
- The Catholic environment at St. Ambrose School is focusing on educating the whole child – spiritually, emotionally, physically, and intellectually – by fostering an environment infused with lived Gospel values that encourage a creative exchange of experiences and ideas by the entire school community.
- Mission Statement The mission of St. Ambrose School is to safely lead, assist, and support each student by providing a quality Catholic education infused with Gospel values.
- As a school and parish community, we will collaboratively work together to provide a faith-centered Catholic education rooted in the Gospel message and evidenced in community life, family life, and Catholic service to others.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||482 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||19 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Mar. 31 / May. 31 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,565|
|Tuition Notes||Multi child discount and parishioner discounts are available.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||34 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Altar Servers, Art Shows, Band and Instrumental Music, Boy Scouts, Broadcast Studio, Brownies, Catholic Schools Week, Choir, Christmas Concert, Christmas Play, Classroom of Champions Team, Clubs for Every Grade, Cub Scouts, Daisy Scouts, Drama Club, Earth Day, Girl Scouts, Guardian Angels Extended Care Program, Hoops for Heart, International Pi Day, International Poetry Week, Jump for Heart, Mardi Gras, Mathematics Competition Teams, Peer Mediation, Red Ribbon Week, Right to Read Week, School Ambassadors, Science Fair, Spelling Bee, Spring Concert, Student Council, Vocation Awareness, Win with Words Teams|
- Spanish instruction Grades K - 8
- Works of Mercy Program (student service for Grades K - 8) Guardian Angels Extended Care Program Science Fair Art Shows Smartboard technology Angels Make A Difference Program (Antibullying Education,Guidance, Etiquette and Manners, Life Skills, and Social Graces)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brunswick Grades: NS-8 | 158 students
1330 N Carpenter Rd
Brunswick, OH 44212
(330) 225-4395 1.8 NS-8
- Cleveland Grades: PK-8 | 310 students
4419 Pearl Road
Cleveland, OH 44109
(216) 741-3685 14.5 PK-8
- Strongsville Grades: NS-8 | 676 students
12580 Pearl Rd
Strongsville, OH 44136
(440) 238-4877 5 NS-8
- Cleveland Grades: K-9 | 117 students
12406 Buckingham Ave
Cleveland, OH 44120
(216) 795-7161 20.6 K-9
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.