The staff at the Buford Highway KinderCare are dedicated to planting the seed of learning.
Combined, our teachers have over a century of passion and teaching in the Early Childhood Education field.
We provide a warm, safe, and structured environment by consistently sustaining a quality classroom.
All lead teachers at our center have a minimum of a Child Development Associate's credential of better.
Overall, we share the commitment to developing the best leaders we can and ourselves being leaders in Early Childhood Education.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Buford Highway KinderCare located in Atlanta. We welcome you and your family to become a part of our fast growing and thriving KinderCare family. We are a center that is working to provide quality care In Early Childhood education for our youth. Our Center is dedicated to exceeding standards for Early Childhood Education by bringing together a diverse group of learners. While sustaining the quality of our classrooms, we foster the social, emotional, cognitive and physical development of our children. The teachers at our center are dedicated to providing a fun and safe learning environment for our students.
- At KinderCare, the safety of our children and the confidence of our parents are points of pride we take extra steps to ensure that health and safety is a priority at our center. From daily sign-in, 30 min check for child supervision to our strict parent / guardian identification and single keypad access, we maintain rigorous standards; we also have a designated health and safety coordinator on-site that is responsible for overseeing that our center is in compliance with health and safety matters put forth by licensing, we also ensure that Our staff members are all First-Aid and CPR certified, Our daily maintenance leaves nothing to chance.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 7:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- FEEA, CAPS, Maxmius and NACCRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Buford KinderCare often compared to?
Buford KinderCareis often viewed alongside schools like The Suzuki School by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for Buford KinderCare?
The application deadline for Buford KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Buford KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.