- Top Ranked GA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 150 students
- Yearly Tuition: $24,000
- Acceptance rate: 65%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Art Club, E-Sports, Etiquette, Fitness, Flag Football, Karate, Key Club International, National Honor Society, Soccer Club, STEM, Story Telling on Camera, Theatre, Ultimate Frisbee
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Problem Based Learning - MIS students use research, inquiry, and collaboration to design and evaluate solutions to open-ended global problems with no easy answers. Students tackle the world's challenges: debating censorship, drafing constitutions for imaginary countries, addressing erosion issues on campus with Trees Atlanta, and much more. Classes of 12 students (maximum class size) create a learning environment where everyone is challenged and supported.
- Collaboration - Our students dream big and accomplish feats beyond their years. They work together toward goals none of them could accomplish alone, learning the value of teamwork, and understanding when - and when not - to take the lead.
- MIS Mindset - Surrounded by their cognitive peers and equally curious teachers, the MIS student realizes that learning isn't confined to a school, but is a lifelong quest to make meaning, forge relationships, solve problems, and affect change. We firmly believe that intelligence is potential that can be cultivated, developed, and built upon every day. Growth mindset pervades the classroom experience for both students and teachers at MIS.
So what happens in a school designed for such curious, globally-minded learners?
NO ONE WAITS TO LEARN
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Midtown International School cost?
What is the acceptance rate of Midtown International School?
What is Midtown International School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Midtown International School?
Endorse Midtown International School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards