5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (818) 892-3308
Children are very special people who are making wonderful discoveries about themselves and their world.
Given a safe, caring and accepting environment with an enriching curriculum, children will learn and flourish.
Our purpose is to provide an environment that recognizes and respects each child's unique abilities and learning styles.
In addition, we recognize the importance of assisting in the development of the whole child.
Therefore, equal consideration is given to the child's social, emotional, physical, cognitive and creative development, always meeting each child where they are and guiding them as they move forward in their growth and development.
We encourage children to think for themselves, express their individuality and develop a high sense of self.
At Buonora Centers, we see the individual child as the co-constructor of knowledge and of their experience.
Therefore, we present a child-centered approach where the child's interests help direct our curriculum.
We offer a rich and provocative environment that allows children to be explorers and interactive learners.
The emphasis is on the creative process for the learner and not the finished product.
We offer an environment that stimulates the child's natural curiosity and their desire to explore and facilitates the development of problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and self-confidence.
We set age appropriate limits and boundaries so that children will have a positive group experience and feel safe, while learning to be friendly and considerate of others' feelings.
We refer to the teachings of those brilliant child development experts of our past and present, such as Jean Piaget, Carl Jung, Howard Gardner, Reggio Emilia's Loris Malaguzzi, and Bev Bos, to name a few, and draw upon their wisdom so that we may always be our best for our children.
Buonora Cdc places among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||25 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please call 818-885-6200 to discuss tuition rates and set up of tour of our facility. Come see what makes Buonora special!|
|Admissions Director||Celina Aguilar|
- Buonora Child Development Centers provide a child centered stimulating learning environment for children in the community. We provide a safe, caring and accepting community, all while valuing where each child is in their development. Our goal is to nurture internally motivated learners, who are effective problem solvers, critical thinkers and children who possess proficient communication skills. We educate the whole child, addressing the social, emotional, creative, physical and collaborative aspects of education. We create a learning community that invites and engages all teachers, administrators, students and families who are interested and committed to working together toward building a caring, supportive and successful environment for all its children.
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Buonora Cdc is North Hills Prep School (1.4 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is Panorama Christian School (0.4 miles away)
The nearest preschool is Mary Immaculate Elementary School (1.3 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Panorama City Grades: K-8 | 42 students
14441 Nordhoff St
Panorama City, CA 91402
(818) 894-4040 0.4 K-8
- Pacoima Grades: PK-8 | 221 students
10390 Remick Ave
Pacoima, CA 91331
(818) 834-8551 1.3 PK-8
- Panorama City Grades: K-8 | 546 students
14024 Community St
Panorama City, CA 91402
(818) 892-3802 1.3 K-8
- North Hills Grades: 6-12 | 3 students
9433 Sepulveda Blvd
North Hills, CA 91343
(818) 894-8388 1.4 6-12
- Panorama City Grades: 9-12 | 568 students
13967 Roscoe Blvd
Panorama City, CA 91402
(818) 894-6417 1.4 9-12
The 2 centers (Reseda & Arleta), have been providing quality child care to the surrounding communities since 1989. The staff is highly qualified with much longevity. Children of previous students attend. Offers a full, age-appropriate gymnastics program, as part of the curriculum.
- Posted by Administrator - brend
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.