Burgett's Learning Center
Tel: (765) 463-1244
- At Burgett's Learning Center our primary goal is to assist our client children to reach their age-appropriate program objectives by experiencing our curriculum and programs in a safe, healthy and comfortable environment.
- Every child has a right to a safe and healthy pre-school and childcare environment.
- Each child has a right to be valued for his or her own uniqueness, and to participate in flexible learning in appropriate group sizes tailored to his or her needs.
- Our role as educators is to provide activities and experiences that will help our students grow intellectually, socially, emotionally and physically.
- Services should be provided to parents in ways that are convenient, clearly communicated, and that reflect quality and value.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||192 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?