Burgett's Learning Center
- At Burgett's Learning Center our primary goal is to assist our client children to reach their age-appropriate program objectives by experiencing our curriculum and programs in a safe, healthy and comfortable environment.
- Every child has a right to a safe and healthy pre-school and childcare environment.
- Each child has a right to be valued for his or her own uniqueness, and to participate in flexible learning in appropriate group sizes tailored to his or her needs.
- Our role as educators is to provide activities and experiences that will help our students grow intellectually, socially, emotionally and physically.
- Services should be provided to parents in ways that are convenient, clearly communicated, and that reflect quality and value.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||192 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.