Burley Christian School
5.00 (4 reviews)
- Burley Christian School exists to provide children with a quality education from a Biblical Christian perspective that will equip them for a life of spiritual maturity and service to the Lord.
- BCS welcomes preschool through 12th grade students and utilizes a combination of ACE and ABEKA curricula to provide a solid well-rounded education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||123 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(solid colors, style standards)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,700|
|Tuition Notes||lower level is less, additional books and registration, multi child discount|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jamie Myers|
|Admissions Associate||Dennis Myers|
- Burley Christian School is a ministry of Burley Bible Church, and is located in the rural south end of beautiful Kitsap County, near Highway 16 and Purdy. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, ethnic or racial origins.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bremerton Grades: NS-PK | 80 students
900 Sylvan Way
Bremerton, WA 98310
(360)373-5028 12.3 NS-PK
- Gig Harbor Grades: PK-8 | 115 students
5414 Comte Dr Nw
Gig Harbor, WA 98335
(253)851-5722 6.9 PK-8
WAS a parent. Now a grandparent of 4 second gen attendees. Some of our teachers even attend students' private birthday parties. (Quite a time investment for a teacher). The student body has since over-doubled in size and offers teachers who are closely connected to the student. Class sizes are small and tuitions remain as low they were 30 years ago. An excellent private school!
- Posted by Parent - Deborah
Amazing school. Really over joyed that God put me in such an amazing place to learn His word. Excited to say I'm an Alumni.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Chris
Absolutely amazing school! Quality education, gifted Godly men boldly teaching a Biblical world view to the next generation.
- Posted by Parent - adoni
Burley Christian School is an amazing school with great curriculum and dedicated teachers who go above and beyond to teach and care for their students.
- Posted by Parent - mrsfo
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.