- Top Ranked NC School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 885 students
- Average class size: 17 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Board Game Club, Book Wars, Chess Club, Community Service Clubs, Debate Club, Foreign Language Club, Grad to Grad Program, History Club, Math Club, National Junior Honor Society, Student Leadership Academy, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Band Program, Choir
- Burlington Christian Acadey has a two-fold mission. We seek to provide students with an excellent academic education and to disciple them in the Christian faith and a biblical world view. Through the intentional integration of academics and faith, we seek to equip students with knowledge, skills, and biblical principles for successful living. Within our loving and nurturing learning environment, we will to make a significant difference in a child's life so that each child can grow to be the person Christ intends him/her to be.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Burlington Christian Academy often compared to?
What sports does Burlington Christian Academy offer?
What is Burlington Christian Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Burlington Christian Academy?
Endorse Burlington Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards