Blessed Sacrament School
- Blessed Sacrament School is the parish school of Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church in the Diocese of Raleigh.
- It is the mission of Blessed Sacrament School to provide a Christian community of faith and love in which students will be able to develop spiritually, intellectually, emotionally and physically.
- It is our goal that through our academic program, students will recognize their individual value and the responsibility they have to God, Church, Family, Community and the World.
- Blessed Sacrament School is a member of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Raleigh School System and the National Catholic Educational Association.
- Blessed Sacrament School offers education for students K3 to 8.
- Our learning environment is characterized by attention to positive holistic growth and spiritual, moral, emotional, intellectual, social and physical development.
- Through partnership with families, an atmosphere is fostered wherein the student is eager to learn.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2003|
|Total Students||202 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Burlington Grades: PK-12 | 606 students
621 6th Street
Burlington, NC 27215
(336)227-0288 0.8 PK-12
- Graham Grades: PK-12 | 328 students
1336 Townbranch Rd
Graham, NC 27253
(336)578-0318 4.1 PK-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.