Blessed Sacrament School
- Blessed Sacrament School is the parish school of Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church in the Diocese of Raleigh.
- It is the mission of Blessed Sacrament School to provide a Christian community of faith and love in which students will be able to develop spiritually, intellectually, emotionally and physically.
- It is our goal that through our academic program, students will recognize their individual value and the responsibility they have to God, Church, Family, Community and the World.
- Blessed Sacrament School is a member of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Raleigh School System and the National Catholic Educational Association.
- Blessed Sacrament School offers education for students K3 to 8.
- Our learning environment is characterized by attention to positive holistic growth and spiritual, moral, emotional, intellectual, social and physical development.
- Through partnership with families, an atmosphere is fostered wherein the student is eager to learn.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2003|
|Total Students||202 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Burlington Grades: PK-12 | 606 students
621 6th Street
Burlington, NC 27215
(336)227-0288 0.8 PK-12
- Graham Grades: PK-12 | 328 students
1336 Townbranch Rd
Graham, NC 27253
(336)578-0318 4.1 PK-12
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.