- Blessed Sacrament School is the parish school of Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church in the Diocese of Raleigh.
- It is the mission of Blessed Sacrament School to provide a Christian community of faith and love in which students will be able to develop spiritually, intellectually, emotionally and physically.
- It is our goal that through our academic program, students will recognize their individual value and the responsibility they have to God, Church, Family, Community and the World.
- Blessed Sacrament School is a member of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Raleigh School System and the National Catholic Educational Association.
- Blessed Sacrament School offers education for students K3 to 8.
- Our learning environment is characterized by attention to positive holistic growth and spiritual, moral, emotional, intellectual, social and physical development.
- Through partnership with families, an atmosphere is fostered wherein the student is eager to learn.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2003|
|Total Students||210 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BurlingtonGrades: PK-12 | 302 students
1615 Greenwood Terrace/ 408 West Davis Street
Burlington, NC 27215
BurlingtonGrades: PK-12 | 697 students
621 6th Street
Burlington, NC 27215
GrahamGrades: PK-12 | 430 students
Po Box 838
Graham, NC 27253
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.