Our current staff has over 150 combined years of experience in the childcare field.
We have very low turnover as some of our teachers have been with us for 30 years! Our great group of teachers strive everyday to do their best while they do the work that they love.
We treat your child as our own and will do our best to keep them safe and happy while in our care.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Burlington KinderCare! We strive each day to make coming to KinderCare a fun and educational experience for your child. Our management team is on site each day and our teachers are experienced and love caring for and developing every child in their classroom. We hope you will call or stop by to see and meet our KinderCare family.
- One of our main concerns at our center is the health and safety of your most precious gift - your child. We hope to ease your mind while they are entrusted in our care. To do so, we have strict security to enter our school, and that's just the beginning! Fire, disaster, and lock down drills are conducted monthly. We have a huge focus on preventing the spread of germs by proper hand-washing techniques and the regular sanitation of toys and furniture. Regular health and safety audits keep us on top of keeping our center at the safest level that it can be.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00PM , M-F
- BCAP Work First DYFS 4 C's Programs for Parents
Endorse Burlington KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Ways To Protect Your Child From Bullying
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.
May 25, 2022Marketing Your School: Welcoming New Students
Why is welcoming students so important? Because it makes new students and their families feel that they are part of the school community from Day 1. More about this valuable marketing tool here.