Our current staff has over 150 combined years of experience in the childcare field.
We have very low turnover as some of our teachers have been with us for 30 years! Our great group of teachers strive everyday to do their best while they do the work that they love.
We treat your child as our own and will do our best to keep them safe and happy while in our care.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Burlington KinderCare! We strive each day to make coming to KinderCare a fun and educational experience for your child. Our management team is on site each day and our teachers are experienced and love caring for and developing every child in their classroom. We hope you will call or stop by to see and meet our KinderCare family.
- One of our main concerns at our center is the health and safety of your most precious gift - your child. We hope to ease your mind while they are entrusted in our care. To do so, we have strict security to enter our school, and that's just the beginning! Fire, disaster, and lock down drills are conducted monthly. We have a huge focus on preventing the spread of germs by proper hand-washing techniques and the regular sanitation of toys and furniture. Regular health and safety audits keep us on top of keeping our center at the safest level that it can be.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00PM , M-F
- BCAP Work First DYFS 4 C's Programs for Parents
Endorse Burlington KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.