- Bynum School is a nonprofit, private school for children and adults with special needs.
- It operates on a year round schedule. We serve ages 3-adult.
- Our programs include preschool for children with and without disabilities, elementary class, secondary class, and vocational training for older teens and young adults.
- Organizational Mission and Beliefs The mission of Bynum School is to meet the educational needs of students with exceptionalities in an environment that assures positive support and success for each individual.
- We believe that each student is a valued individual able to learn skills appropriate to their unique abilities and challenges.
- Bynum School provides an educational setting for children and young adults with various disabilities.
- Bynum School is the only private school in the Permian that accepts students with all types and degrees of disabilities and provides for them an alternative to public education.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-9|
|Total Students||36 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MidlandGrades: K-12 | 91 students
2800 N A Street
Midland, TX 79705
- MidlandGrades: PK-8 | 362 students
2000 West Texas Ave
Midland, TX 79701
- MidlandGrades: PK-12 | 605 students
3500 W Wadley Ave
Midland, TX 79707
- MidlandGrades: PK-6 | 133 students
1011 Austin St
Midland, TX 79703
- MidlandGrades: PK-12 | 1262 students
2001 Culver Dr
Midland, TX 79705