C Street Child Development Center
Tel: (801) 328-3043
- C Street Child Center believes in offering a unique and individualized approach to learning, participating, and growing within the early childhood setting.
- Our community of staff, parents, and children work together to find meaningful, healthy, and enriching opportunities for the developmental progress of young children.
- Our objective is to provide a unique and individualized approach to learning, maintain an environment that is educational, comfortable, stimulating, and secure for all children, parents, and staff.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Salt Lake City Grades: PK-8 | 383 students
205 1st Ave
Salt Lake City, UT 84103
(801) 323-9850 0.2 PK-8
- Salt Lake City Grades: K | 11 students
344 E Broadway
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
(801) 537-5502 0.5 K
- Salt Lake City Grades: K-12 | 36 students
Po Box 701020
Salt Lake City, UT 84170
(801) 968-4843 0.8 K-12
- Salt Lake City Grades: K-8 | 195 students
1065 E 700 S
Salt Lake City, UT 84102
(801) 364-5624 1.5 K-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.