Cabrillo Montessori School
- Welcome to Montessori School of Silicon Valley Our vision of "Children First, Always" inspires us to provide a rich educational experience for the whole child.
- We strive to design our classrooms around the needs of the children in order to stimulate growth and to provide a warm and accepting environment in which the child feels secure, respected and loved.
- Children who have had the benefit of a Montessori School environment are freer at a later age to devote themselves more exclusively to the development of their intellectual facilities. The method by which children are taught in the Montessori environment involves the use of many materials with which the children may work individually. At every step of their learning, the teaching materials are designed to test their understanding and to correct their errors.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-3|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||94 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||30 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Clara Grades: K-12 | 93 students
220 Blake Ave # B
Santa Clara, CA 95051
(408) 247-4740 0.9 K-12
- Santa Clara Grades: K | 27 students
1000 Kiely Boulevard
Santa Clara, CA 95051
(408) 241-8434 1.1 K
- Santa Clara Grades: NS-9 | 469 students
3003 Scott Blvd
Santa Clara, CA 95054
(408) 980-1161 1.3 NS-9
- Santa Clara Grades: K-12 | 321 students
2499 Homestead Road
Santa Clara, CA 95050
(408) 355-4787 1.3 K-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?