Santa Clara Christian School
- Santa Clara Christian School students represent a variety of ethnic, religious and social backgrounds, providing an excellent cross-section of the larger Silicon Valley population.
- We provide an enhanced sense of community for families through our parent volunteer program and other social opportunities for families and faculty to interact.
- The goal at Santa Clara Christian School is to instill within students a love for learning and a heart for service.
- God has blessed us with a large and beautiful campus centrally located in the heart of Silicon Valley.
- We desire to contribute to our community of Santa Clara by offering an excellent comprehensive education that recognizes the uniqueness of each child and the ways in which they learn.
- Our mission at Santa Clara Christian Preschool is provide a well rounded program for your child that will prepare them well for the years ahead.
- Our highly qualified staff will help to nurture you child socially, emotionally, spiritually and academically.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||173 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Gatos Grades: NS-8 | 358 students
16845 Hicks Rd
Los Gatos, CA 95032
(408)997-4681 10.8 NS-8
- San Jose Grades: PK-8 | 153 students
1175 Hillsdale Avenue
San Jose, CA 95118
(408)269-2222 8.7 PK-8
- San Jose Grades: K-5 | 293 students
6670 San Anselmo Way
San Jose, CA 95119
(408)363-2130 14.5 K-5
- Saratoga Grades: NS-K | 381 students
18720 Bucknall Road
Saratoga, CA 95070
(408)370-0357 5.8 NS-K
My son has been attending Santa Clara Christian School since his pre-school days. He is now in 4th grade. There are only 6 other kids in his class.The school has been an amazing blessing to him and to our family. Great teachers, challenging academics, nice kids. What is there not to like? He loves learning and has an individual academic program designed for him by his teacher. He is reading and doing math that is several years ahead of his age. I cannot say enough good things about this school. Wonderful !
- Posted by Parent - patri