Santa Clara Christian School
- Santa Clara Christian School students represent a variety of ethnic, religious and social backgrounds, providing an excellent cross-section of the larger Silicon Valley population.
- We provide an enhanced sense of community for families through our parent volunteer program and other social opportunities for families and faculty to interact.
- The goal at Santa Clara Christian School is to instill within students a love for learning and a heart for service.
- God has blessed us with a large and beautiful campus centrally located in the heart of Silicon Valley.
- We desire to contribute to our community of Santa Clara by offering an excellent comprehensive education that recognizes the uniqueness of each child and the ways in which they learn.
- Our mission at Santa Clara Christian Preschool is provide a well rounded program for your child that will prepare them well for the years ahead.
- Our highly qualified staff will help to nurture you child socially, emotionally, spiritually and academically.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SaratogaGrades: NS-K | 381 students
18720 Bucknall Road
Saratoga, CA 95070
SunnyvaleGrades: K-5 | 111 students
445 S Mary Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
San JoseGrades: PK-8 | 153 students
1175 Hillsdale Avenue
San Jose, CA 95118
Palo AltoGrades: K | 75 students
Po Box 60298
Palo Alto, CA 94306
18811 Cox Ave
Saratoga, CA 95070
My son has been attending Santa Clara Christian School since his pre-school days. He is now in 4th grade. There are only 6 other kids in his class.The school has been an amazing blessing to him and to our family. Great teachers, challenging academics, nice kids. What is there not to like? He loves learning and has an individual academic program designed for him by his teacher. He is reading and doing math that is several years ahead of his age. I cannot say enough good things about this school. Wonderful !
- Posted by Parent - patri