Primary Plus Elementary Quito School
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 101 students
- Acceptance rate: 99%
- Average class size: 21 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Computers, Lego Robotics, Mad Science
Arts and Music Programs:
Ceramics, Creative Cooking, Dance - Recreational & Competitive, Glee Club, Young Rembrandts
- Our goal is to give children the opportunity to learn about their capabilities and to develop positive ways to express themselves. This starts with a warm and nurturing environment filled with plenty of age- appropriate enrichment activities that promote enjoyment and confidence. We are pleased to seemany of our children who began with us as infants stay through all levels before moving to our nearby Primary Plus School at Amber Drive.
- Our program directors, who have degrees in early child education and development, believe it is of the utmost importance to hire experienced, loving caregivers for their students. They are passionate about providing a safe, fun and stimulating environment for all children and a close- knit relationship with parents and families.
- Several teachers from this school have been nominated for Outstanding Teacher of the Year in Santa Clara County!
- Drop off your children and relax, they're in good hands!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Primary Plus Elementary Quito School?
The acceptance rate of Primary Plus Elementary Quito School is 99%, which is higher than the national average of 84%.
What sports does Primary Plus Elementary Quito School offer?
Primary Plus Elementary Quito School offers 7 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Cheering, Dance, Flag Football, Football, Soccer and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for Primary Plus Elementary Quito School?
The application deadline for Primary Plus Elementary Quito School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Primary Plus Elementary Quito School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards