Calvary Child Development Center
- "Calvary Child Development Center in Charlotte, North Carolina, offers superior quality weekday preschool programs and daycare for children 6 months through 5 years of age.
- Our teachers and staff provide a warm and secure atmosphere where each child has the opportunity to grow — academically, spiritually, physically, emotionally, and socially.
- We encourage creative, hands-on learning. And our specialty labs and unique centers insure your child explores and experiences the delights of learning every day.
- At the Calvary Child Development Center, we seek foremost to glorify the Lord and make Him known.
- We want all the children who attend our program to know that God loves them.
- By nurturing children daily in this manner, we pray that we can teach them scriptural morals and values, and that these truths will allow them to develop strong character in a happy and secure environment.
- Our vision is to have the children and families who enter the doors of Calvary Child Development Center sense the love of God as we build connecting relationships with them.".
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||821 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||130 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 2 / rolling|
|Admissions Director||Julie Forlenza|
|Admissions Associate||Cindy Milam|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- CharlotteGrades: PK-12 | 1608 students
5800 Sardis Road
Charlotte, NC 28270
- CharlotteGrades: PK-12 | 993 students
7301 Sardis Rd
Charlotte, NC 28270
- CharlotteGrades: PK-12 | 1401 students
9502 Providence Road
Charlotte, NC 28277
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
April 10, 2018
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
March 01, 2018
Shootings, terrorist attacks, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fire, and more are sadly commonplace happenings in the 21st-century. How prepared for the unthinkable is your school?