Calvary Child Development Center
- "Calvary Child Development Center in Charlotte, North Carolina, offers superior quality weekday preschool programs and daycare for children 6 months through 5 years of age.
- Our teachers and staff provide a warm and secure atmosphere where each child has the opportunity to grow - academically, spiritually, physically, emotionally, and socially.
- We encourage creative, hands-on learning. And our specialty labs and unique centers insure your child explores and experiences the delights of learning every day. At the Calvary Child Development Center, we seek foremost to glorify the Lord and make Him known.
- We want all the children who attend our program to know that God loves them.
- By nurturing children daily in this manner, we pray that we can teach them scriptural morals and values, and that these truths will allow them to develop strong character in a happy and secure environment.
- Our vision is to have the children and families who enter the doors of Calvary Child Development Center sense the love of God as we build connecting relationships with them.".
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Tuition depends on the different programs we offer.|
|Total Students||821 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||130 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 1 / rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition depends on the different programs we offer.|
|Admissions Director||Julie Forlenza|
|Admissions Associate||Kim Tasker|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charlotte Grades: PK-12
9502 Providence Road
Charlotte, NC 28277
(704)846-1100 2.6 PK-12
- Charlotte Grades: K-12 | 1598 students
5800 Sardis Road
Charlotte, NC 28270
(704)887-7040 5.6 K-12
Test your knowledge of private school facts and trivia with these twenty-one questions and answers.
As you research schools, check the national and state associations. Is the school you are considering a member? If not, why not?
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.