Calvary Child Development Center
Tel: (704) 341-5361
- "Calvary Child Development Center in Charlotte, North Carolina, offers superior quality weekday preschool programs and daycare for children 6 months through 5 years of age.
- Our teachers and staff provide a warm and secure atmosphere where each child has the opportunity to grow - academically, spiritually, physically, emotionally, and socially.
- We encourage creative, hands-on learning. And our specialty labs and unique centers insure your child explores and experiences the delights of learning every day. At the Calvary Child Development Center, we seek foremost to glorify the Lord and make Him known.
- We want all the children who attend our program to know that God loves them.
- By nurturing children daily in this manner, we pray that we can teach them scriptural morals and values, and that these truths will allow them to develop strong character in a happy and secure environment.
- Our vision is to have the children and families who enter the doors of Calvary Child Development Center sense the love of God as we build connecting relationships with them.".
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Tuition depends on the different programs we offer.|
|Total Students||620 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||130 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 1 / rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition depends on the different programs we offer.|
|Admissions Director||Laura Schlesing|
|Admissions Associate||Lori Koppelmann|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charlotte Grades: NS-12
9502 Providence Road
Charlotte, NC 28277
(704) 846-1100 2.6 NS-12
- Charlotte Grades: K-12 | 1624 students
5800 Sardis Road
Charlotte, NC 28270
(704) 887-6000 5.6 K-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.