Cranfield Academy Carmel
5.00 (1 review)
- Cranfield Academy is a private education-based child care center located in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- We offer high-quality care for children ages 6 weeks to 12 years, including preschool, transitional kindergarten, after school and summer camp programs. We are a 5-star rated program and offer excellence in education and childcare needs.
- Cranfield Academy has highly credited and qualified teachers; a safe and secure learning environment; and unqiue, developmentally appropriate lessons.
- Please stop by our location for a tour to see the Cranfield Academy differences!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$15,000|
|Admissions Director||Gloria Sutliffe|
- Why Choose Cranfield Academy
- Critical Skill Development
- - Creative Curriculum
- - Developmentally appropriate lessons
- Loving Care and Engaged Teachers
- - Highly trained- Engaged through creativity
- - CPR & First Aid certified
- Play with Purpose
- - Engaging, hands-on activities
- - Enrichment programs
- Foundation for Future Success
- - Individualized learning plans
- - Wide variety of experiences
- Health and Fitness
- - Healthly, well-balanced meals
- - Outdoor play
- Focus on Community
- - Schools are deeply rooted in the neighborhood
- - Parent communication initiatives
- - Open door philosophy
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charlotte Grades: 9-12
7702 Pineville Matthews Road
Charlotte, NC 28226
(704)543-1127 0.5 9-12
- Charlotte Grades: PK-10 | 122 students
7000 Endhaven Ln
Charlotte, NC 28277
(704)341-3236 1.2 PK-10
- Charlotte Grades: NS-K | 821 students
5801 Pineville Matthews Road
Charlotte, NC 28226
(704)341-5361 1.5 NS-K
- Charlotte Grades: NS-K
13820 Ballantyne Corporate Place
Charlotte, NC 28277
(704)544-1998 1.6 NS-K
Cranfield Academy Carmel is the best in the business! Quite a statement, right? Let me take a moment to give a little background . . . our son is 16 months old and has been in a daycare setting since he was 4 months old. As full-time working parents, daycare was a necessity; however as a first time mother, I was terrified of this venture. I was diligent in my homework - website reviews and NC Department of Health & Human Services star rating systems. I had to ensure that any provider I left him with passed my mother's intuition! Although we had some challenges with our previous two providers, I left each environment more certain than before of what I considered to me non-negotiable items for care. I conducted two separate interviews with personnel at Cranfield Academy Carmel, one via phone and one in person. I had a list of questions in both instances! Each time, the Director and Assistant Director took their time in explaining the educational platform which the preschool conducts their day-to-day activities; including highly educated teachers and management, children's Spanish classes as part of the normal curriculum, optional sports, arts & music education programs, age-appropriate outside play areas and organic / healthy daily menu selections. This was extremely important in my search because I was not interested in daycare! We had been through that and it definitely not what we wanted for our child. I wanted my son to attend a pre-school where a structured learning environment was available from the earliest possible classroom, a place he could remain until he attended Kindergarten, and one that continuously nourished his mind, body, and soul! Simply put, Cranfield Academy Carmel met all of my requirements and so much more! Each classroom is clean, brightly decorated with the latest art projects, and filled with well-designed learning and educational enrichment activities. Additionally, and more importantly, I'm constantly awestruck as to the overwhelming calmness exhibited in each classroom. My son's teacher consistently has 5 one-year olds at a table playing with puzzles! On its own, that is an amazing feat! I'm grateful to have found this pre-school and can assure you that we are the lucky ones! My son continues to thrive in this environment! He is an extremely happy and intelligent young toddler who amazes me on his daily lessons, growing knowledge, and abilities. I can honestly tell you that there is a sense of peace that inhabits my soul each day as I leave him at Cranfield Academy Carmel. This is not a light endorsement there is no worse adversary than a mother. I highly recommend you contact my friends at Cranfield Academy Carmel - they are now enrolling (infants through TK)!
- Posted by Parent - jivor
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.