Cranfield Academy Providence
Cranfield Academy is a private education-based child care center located in Charlotte, North Carolina.
We offer high-quality care for children ages 6 weeks to 12 years, including preschool, transitional kindergarten, after school and summer camp programs. We are a 5-star rated program and offer excellence in education and childcare needs.
Cranfield Academy has highly credited and qualified teachers; a safe and secure learning environment; and unqiue, developmentally appropriate lessons.
Please stop by our location for a tour to see the Cranfield Academy differences!.
Cranfield Academy Providence places among the top 20% of private schools in North Carolina for:
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Why Choose Cranfield Academy
- Critical Skill Development
- - Creative Curriculum
- - Developmentally appropriate lessons
- Loving Care and Engaged Teachers
- - Highly trained
- - Engaged through creativity
- - CPR & First Aid certified
- Play with Purpose
- - Engaging, hands-on activities
- - Enrichment programs
- Foundation for Future Success
- - Individualized learning plans
- - Wide variety of experiences
- Health and Fitness
- - Healthly, well-balanced meals
- - Outdoor play
- Focus on Community
- - Schools are deeply rooted in the neighborhood
- - Parent communication initiatives
- - Open door philosophy
Endorse Cranfield Academy Providence. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.