Charlotte Catholic High School
- Charlotte Catholic is a co-ed, college preparatory, Catholic high school in Charlotte, NC with a 100% graduation rate. Charlotte Catholic welcomes students of all faiths & backgrounds.
- CCHS also offers special learning programs for students with enhanced academic needs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 31 / Feb. 28 / rolling|
|Admissions Director||Director of Admissions|
|Total Sports Offered||18 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Field Hockey, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Rugby, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Dance, Field Hockey,
Ice Hockey, Lacrosse,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Debate and Speech, Latin Club, Student Council, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Film Club, Jazz Band
- CCHS students pray, believe, work hard and achieve excellence. Our students are award-winning visual artists and championship-winning athletes. Personal responsibility, respect, faith, knowledge and a heart to serve are just a few things our students possess. Our college preparatory curriculum features over 60 courses in more than 25 fields of study. Future scientists can dive deep into the recesses of science in the AP Chemistry lab. Future Broadway performers can perfect technique in dance class, while designers create sets and costumes. Future business executives can tackle the nuances of German, Spanish or French for future international business professions. Our wide range of courses means students can learn, experience and discover until they find their God-given purpose.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boston Grades: 7-12 | 273 students
74 Union Park St
Boston, MA 02118
(617)542-2325 726.5 7-12
- Charlotte Grades: K-12 | 267 students
8500 Sardis Rd
Charlotte, NC 28270
(704)365-4658 6 K-12
- Charlotte Grades: NS-12 | 450 students
333 Jeremiah Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28262
(704)599-9015 14 NS-12
Identifying or evaluating private schools is the second part of the private school search process.
Sooner or later you ought to consider a single-sex school as opposed to a traditional coeducational school. Why? For several reasons.
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.