Charlotte Catholic High School
- Charlotte Catholic is a co-ed, college preparatory, Catholic high school in Charlotte, NC. Charlotte Catholic welcomes students of all faiths & backgrounds.
- CCHS also offers special learning programs for students with enhanced academic needs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 31 / Feb. 28 / rolling|
|Admissions Director||Director of Admissions|
|Total Sports Offered||18 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Field Hockey, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Rugby, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Dance, Field Hockey,
Ice Hockey, Lacrosse,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Debate and Speech, Film Club, Jazz Band, Latin Club, Student Council, Yearbook Band, Film Club, Jazz Band, Latin Club, Yearbook, Debate and Speech,|
- CCHS students pray, believe, work hard and achieve excellence. Our students are award-winning visual artists and championship-winning athletes. Personal responsibility, respect, faith, knowledge and a heart to serve are just a few things our students possess. Our college preparatory curriculum features over 60 courses in more than 25 fields of study. Future scientists can dive deep into the recesses of science in the AP Chemistry lab. Future Broadway performers can perfect technique in dance class, while designers create sets and costumes. Future business executives can tackle the nuances of German, Spanish or French for future international business professions. Our wide range of courses means students can learn, experience and discover until they find their God-given purpose.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- CharlotteGrades: PK-8 | 422 students
212 Boyce Rd
Charlotte, NC 28211
- Rock HillGrades: NS-12 | 520 students
2650 India Hook Rd
Rock Hill, SC 29732
- MatthewsGrades: K-12
800 Fullwood Lane
Matthews, NC 28105
- CharlotteGrades: K-12 | 267 students
8500 Sardis Rd
Charlotte, NC 28270
- CharlotteGrades: NS-12 | 584 students
333 Jeremiah Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28262
October 29, 2017
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
October 24, 2017
There are a lot of misconceptions about private schools. This is probably because private schools are indeed private.
October 24, 2017
When making an important decision that will impact the lives of your children, you need to have all the facts in place. We compiled a list of the most important factors to consider when choosing a final private school for your child.