Calvary Christian School
- Calvary Christian School was founded in 1992 by a group of parents and educators who were members of Calvary Chapel.
- Calvary Christian School utilizes the A Beka Book video school program.
- A Beka Book has a strong emphasis on phonics, math, and comprehension.
- The classrooms are multi-grade rooms in which each class views video instruction from teachers at A Beka.
- The teacher assigned in each class is then required to give supplemental instruction, provide supervision, facilitate reading groups, maintain a positive classroom environment, and provided spiritual, educational, and mentoring support.
- Calvary Christian School also provides small classrooms and tutors for students who require additional instruction.
- Calvary Christian School offers piano instruction to students for an additional fee.
- Calvary Christian School is committed to the Christian education of children.
- Christ is the foundation on which we build. He is the one who enables the person, gives meaning to life, and the model which our school builds upon.
- It is our desire to produce students who are lifelong learners in pursuit of excellence and who live a committed life for Christ.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mishawaka Grades: PK-8 | 257 students
230 S Spring St
Mishawaka, IN 46544
(574)255-5554 4.1 PK-8
- South Bend Grades: PK-12 | 172 students
5715 Miami St
South Bend, IN 46614
(574)291-3620 8 PK-12
- South Bend Grades: PK-8 | 68 students
3616 Saint Johns Way
South Bend, IN 46628
(574)232-9849 7.2 PK-8
- South Bend Grades: PK-8 | 377 students
1015 E Dayton St
South Bend, IN 46613
(574)289-5427 5.7 PK-8
Choosing the right private school for your child involves comparing schools as opposed to ranking them.
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.