Tel: (301) 595-0640
- At the Beltsville KinderCare, we have many teachers with education and experience.
- Throughout the building, we have a very diverse team with teachers from all cultures, religions and backgrounds.
- We have several teachers who speak Spanish, Indian (variation) and French.
- Over 70% of the staff have bachelor's degrees in either education, science or business and over 95% of the teachers are CPR and First Aid certified.
- You will find our team to be highly educated, creative and talented.
- Their attributes, creativity and dedication show in everything they do in their classrooms. We welcome you to come and visit.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Beltsville KinderCare in Maryland. We are very excited to meet with you and your family and hope this will be the last place you look for childcare. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development as well as making them apart of our Beltsville family. Here at Beltsville KinderCare, we believe that we must all work together for the betterment of the children in a safe, secure, caring and stimulating educational environment. The entire staff are experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- Our center has a key pad entry system. Our team is First Aid and CPR certified. Our center meets the emergency preparedness guidelines. We have several trained members on our team who meet the medication administration guidelines for the state of Maryland.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: French, German, Hindi, Spanish
- Maryland state vouchers, NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Beltsville Grades: K-8 | 218 students
4230 Ammendale Rd
Beltsville, MD 20705
(301) 937-2933 1.3 K-8
- Silver Spring Grades: PK-8 | 524 students
2130 East Randolph Road
Silver Spring, MD 20904
(301) 622-2281 1.9 PK-8
- Laurel Grades: PK-9 | 30 students
13800 Old Gunpowder Rd
Laurel, MD 20707
(240) 786-0283 2.3 PK-9
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?