Camp Auxilium Learning Center
Tel: (973) 383-2621
- Camp Auxilium is a year-round facility which serves the needs of young children, children and young families.
- Camp Auxilium Center seeks to serve the needs of the children of Sussex County and its surrounding areas and their families.
- In keeping with the philosophy of St. John Bosco, patron of educators and friend of youth, through environment and instruction, we strive for the complete human and Christian formation of the children, fostering in them the values and attitudes of the Gospel which will help them grow into the responsible adults that God would have them be.
- A program of well-rounded educational possibliities is offered to develop the child's skills in all areas.
- Learning materials and experiences are devised to be developmentally appropriate, meaningful and concrete.
- Mathematical ability is advanced through use, discovery and problem solving.
- Science and Social Studies are based on the child's interest in the natural and social world around him/her.
- Physical Education and Health are part of the child's daily routine.
- The child's creative expression is cultivated through art, music and role-playing.
- The promotion of prosocial behavior, facilitation of social skills, encouragement of individual choices, development of the child's conscience and suitable religious experiences are continually incorporated into the curriculum through age-appropriate activities and experiences.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||135 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.