- Eckerd Academy is a licensed, accredited residential alternative school and outdoor therapeutic program that specializes in helping students discover innate natural strengths and achieve their maximum potential.
- We specialize in helping students who continue to struggle despite participating in other school or community-based counseling programs.
- Campuses in Florida, Georgia and Tennessee. At Eckerd Academy's three campuses, students learn how to communicate and solve problems effectively, to accept personal responsibility and to respect themselves and others.
- Our residential alternative schools also help students gain the self-esteem and competence needed to navigate the tough road from adolescence to adulthood.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-11|
|Total Students||15 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chelsea Grades: 3-6 | 18 students
331 Vt Rt 110
Chelsea, VT 05038
(802) 685-4458 47.6 3-6
- Rutland Grades: PK-12 | 69 students
88 Park St
Rutland, VT 05701
(802) 775-2395 19.2 PK-12
- Colebrook Grades: 7-12 | 33 students
35 Eckerd Alley Way
Colebrook, NH 03576
(603) 237-8755 132 7-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.