- Eckerd Academy is a licensed, accredited residential alternative school and outdoor therapeutic program that specializes in helping students discover innate natural strengths and achieve their maximum potential.
- We specialize in helping students who continue to struggle despite participating in other school or community-based counseling programs.
- Campuses in Florida, Georgia and Tennessee. At Eckerd Academy's three campuses, students learn how to communicate and solve problems effectively, to accept personal responsibility and to respect themselves and others.
- Our residential alternative schools also help students gain the self-esteem and competence needed to navigate the tough road from adolescence to adulthood.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-11|
|Total Students||15 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chelsea Grades: 3-6 | 18 students
331 Vt Rt 110
Chelsea, VT 05038
(802)685-4458 47.6 3-6
- Colebrook Grades: 7-12 | 33 students
35 Eckerd Alley Way
Colebrook, NH 03576
(603)237-8755 132 7-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.