Capitol City Baptist School
Tel: (517) 694-6122 Ext. 9101
- Our chief object is to serve as an extension of the Christian home, training Christian young people.
- We believe that the responsibility to educate children is given to the parents.
- Our school operates to assist parents in meeting this God-given directive.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||22 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Generally: Boys-conservative hair styles, no objectionable words or pictures on clothing; Girls-knee length dresses or skirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Aug. 30 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,800|
|Tuition Notes||$4320 for 2nd child, $3840 for 3rd+ child. $2,600 for participation tuition (requires 20 hours of volunteering per marking period). International students, please see "International" page on school website.|
National avg.: 85%
- Standard classroom setting
- Two-grade combined classrooms in elementary provide enhanced learning opportunities
- Full-size gymnasium on campus
- Hot lunches on Tuesday and Thursday for $3 each
- 7th-12th graders pass from class to class
- Homecoming banquet open to all senior high students
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Holt Grades: K-12 | 42 students
2424 Aurelius Road
Holt, MI 48842
(517) 694-0978 1.4 K-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.