Montessori Childrens House
- We offer education to children from Pre-K through 6th grade.
- Our fully trained and certified teachers stay true to the Montessori method outlined by Dr. Maria Montessori.
- We encourage children of all backgrounds to learn with us.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
American Montessori Society (AMS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Total Students||119 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charlotte Grades: K-8 | 91 students
905 Saint Marys Blvd
Charlotte, MI 48813
(517)543-3460 17.6 K-8
- Grand Ledge Grades: PK-8 | 161 students
325 Edwards St
Grand Ledge, MI 48837
(517)627-2167 8.6 PK-8
- La Porte Grades: PK-8 | 24 students
1480 Boyd Blvd
La Porte, IN 46350
(219)362-6959 133.7 PK-8
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.