- Over 50 years, Radmoor transforms from rare education choice to premier Montessori - 03/26/2022Over 50 years, Radmoor transforms from rare education choice to premier Montessori school.
Montessori Radmoor School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Michigan for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Arts and Music program, Creative Movement, Spanish Bilingual Primary classroom
Arts and Music Programs:
Arts, Culinary Arts, Music, Student Opera
- Montessori Radmoor School enrolls approximately 180 children from ages 18 months to 12 years of age.
- We are mid-Michigan's premier Montessori school and a member ofAssociation Montessori International (AMI/USA)
- Two Toddler classrooms, three Primary classroom, two Lower Elementary classrooms and one Upper Elementary classroom.
- Montessori education is characterized by an emphasis on independence, freedom within limits, and respect for a child`s natural psychological development. The essential elements of Montessori are: Mixed age classrooms; Student choice of work (activity) from within a prescribed range of options; Uninterrupted blocks of work time; A Constructivist or "discovery" model, where students learn concepts from working with materials, rather than by direct instruction; Specialized educational materials developed by Montessori and her collaborators.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Montessori Radmoor School cost?
What schools are Montessori Radmoor School often compared to?
What is the acceptance rate of Montessori Radmoor School?
Does Montessori Radmoor School offer a summer program?
What is Montessori Radmoor School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Montessori Radmoor School?
Endorse Montessori Radmoor School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards