Tutor Time Childcare Learning Center
Tel: (517) 381-8905
- Tutor Time Childcare Learning Center provides a safe, caring and enriched child care environment that promotes learning and the development of the whole child.
- Develop lifelong relationships, create family solutions and enhance the quality of life for our families.
- Provide a fun, challenging work environment that fosters teamwork, inspires excellence and encourages the contribution of all our members.
- Provide superior support and service to our schools and leverage technology to develop innovative learning products and solutions.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ann Arbor Grades: 5-12 | 59 students
111 East Mosley Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
(734) 747-6641 45.4 5-12
- Laingsburg Grades: PK-12 | 81 students
901 E Grand River Rd
Laingsburg, MI 48848
(517) 651-2081 14.3 PK-12
- Owosso Grades: PK-8 | 46 students
520 W Stewart St
Owosso, MI 48867
(989) 725-2234 24.3 PK-8
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.