Tutor Time Childcare Learning Center
- Tutor Time Childcare Learning Center provides a safe, caring and enriched child care environment that promotes learning and the development of the whole child.
- Develop lifelong relationships, create family solutions and enhance the quality of life for our families.
- Provide a fun, challenging work environment that fosters teamwork, inspires excellence and encourages the contribution of all our members.
- Provide superior support and service to our schools and leverage technology to develop innovative learning products and solutions.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ann Arbor Grades: 4-12 | 58 students
111 East Mosley Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
(734)747-6641 45.4 4-12
- Laingsburg Grades: PK-12 | 81 students
901 E Grand River Rd
Laingsburg, MI 48848
(517)651-2081 14.3 PK-12
- Owosso Grades: PK-8 | 59 students
520 W Stewart St
Owosso, MI 48867
(989)725-2234 24.3 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.