Tutor Time Childcare Learning Center
Tel: (517) 381-8905
- Tutor Time Childcare Learning Center provides a safe, caring and enriched child care environment that promotes learning and the development of the whole child.
- Develop lifelong relationships, create family solutions and enhance the quality of life for our families.
- Provide a fun, challenging work environment that fosters teamwork, inspires excellence and encourages the contribution of all our members.
- Provide superior support and service to our schools and leverage technology to develop innovative learning products and solutions.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ann Arbor Grades: 5-12 | 59 students
111 East Mosley Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
(734) 747-6641 45.4 5-12
- Laingsburg Grades: PK-12 | 81 students
901 E Grand River Rd
Laingsburg, MI 48848
(517) 651-2081 14.3 PK-12
- Owosso Grades: PK-8 | 46 students
520 W Stewart St
Owosso, MI 48867
(989) 725-2234 24.3 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.