Tutor Time Childcare Learning Center
- Tutor Time Childcare Learning Center provides a safe, caring and enriched child care environment that promotes learning and the development of the whole child.
- Develop lifelong relationships, create family solutions and enhance the quality of life for our families.
- Provide a fun, challenging work environment that fosters teamwork, inspires excellence and encourages the contribution of all our members.
- Provide superior support and service to our schools and leverage technology to develop innovative learning products and solutions.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ann Arbor Grades: 4-12 | 58 students
111 East Mosley Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
(734)747-6641 45.4 4-12
- Laingsburg Grades: PK-12 | 81 students
901 E Grand River Rd
Laingsburg, MI 48848
(517)651-2081 14.3 PK-12
- Owosso Grades: PK-8 | 59 students
520 W Stewart St
Owosso, MI 48867
(989)725-2234 24.3 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.