Laingsburg Christian School
- At Laingsburg Christian School, We have an experienced and dedicated group of teachers and administrators.
- Each teacher strives to create a supportive and challenging classroom atmosphere to encourage students to participate.
- We take pride in our strong academic reputation. We offer a wide range of classes, as well as several areas where students can concentrate their studies.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||IEPs|
|Total Students||81 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Price depends on how many children attending, FB church member discount, etc.|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
- If you would like more information please email us and we can send you a information packet, or schedule a tour/meet & greet.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ann Arbor Grades: 5-12 | 59 students
111 East Mosley Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
(734)747-6641 52.5 5-12
- Okemos Grades: K | 30 students
2273 Club Meridian Dr
Okemos, MI 48864
(517)381-8905 14.3 K
- Owosso Grades: PK-8 | 46 students
520 W Stewart St
Owosso, MI 48867
(989)725-2234 11.2 PK-8
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.