Laingsburg Christian School
- At Laingsburg Christian School, We have an experienced and dedicated group of teachers and administrators.
- Each teacher strives to create a supportive and challenging classroom atmosphere to encourage students to participate.
- We take pride in our strong academic reputation. We offer a wide range of classes, as well as several areas where students can concentrate their studies.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||IEPs|
|Total Students||81 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Price depends on how many children attending, FB church member discount, etc.|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
- If you would like more information please email us and we can send you a information packet, or schedule a tour/meet & greet.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ann Arbor Grades: 4-12 | 58 students
111 East Mosley Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
(734)747-6641 52.5 4-12
- Okemos Grades: K | 30 students
2273 Club Meridian Dr
Okemos, MI 48864
(517)381-8905 14.3 K
- Owosso Grades: PK-8 | 59 students
520 W Stewart St
Owosso, MI 48867
(989)725-2234 11.2 PK-8
- Swartz Creek Grades: PK-12 | 70 students
5255 S. Linden Rd.
Swartz Creek, MI 48473
(810)767-4004 29.7 PK-12
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.