East Lansing KinderCare
Our staff comes to us with many different backgrounds. Some of our staff members are just starting out their careers in Early Childhood Education, some teachers have been with us over 20 years.
All of our Lead teachers have a minimum of an Associate's Degree while some staff members are pursuing their Master's Degrees.
One thing all of our staff has in common is their dedication to Early Childhood Education and the commitment they are making to enrich children's lives.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Thank you for your interest in our center! We are located in the home of Michigan State University, making it very convenient for students, faculty and staff. East Lansing Public Schools provide transportation to many of our nearby schools. We offer a year-round curriculum and look forward to the opportunity to meet with you personally!
- Our center has a security door with a keypad requiring a code for entry. The playground is completely fenced in for added security. The staff are certified yearly in Child and Infant CPR as well as First Aid. At KinderCare we make the safety of your children the utmost importance.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- DHS, Grants through MSU and LCC (women's recourse center), Childcare scholarship program
Endorse East Lansing KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.