East Lansing KinderCare
Our staff comes to us with many different backgrounds. Some of our staff members are just starting out their careers in Early Childhood Education, some teachers have been with us over 20 years.
All of our Lead teachers have a minimum of an Associate's Degree while some staff members are pursuing their Master's Degrees.
One thing all of our staff has in common is their dedication to Early Childhood Education and the commitment they are making to enrich children's lives.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Thank you for your interest in our center! We are located in the home of Michigan State University, making it very convenient for students, faculty and staff. East Lansing Public Schools provide transportation to many of our nearby schools. We offer a year-round curriculum and look forward to the opportunity to meet with you personally!
- Our center has a security door with a keypad requiring a code for entry. The playground is completely fenced in for added security. The staff are certified yearly in Child and Infant CPR as well as First Aid. At KinderCare we make the safety of your children the utmost importance.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- DHS, Grants through MSU and LCC (women's recourse center), Childcare scholarship program
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse East Lansing KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
A Timeline of Private School Events and History
What was the first private school? What's the oldest school? What are some of the educational philosophies commonly found? Some answers here.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.