St Thomas Aquinas Parish School
Tel: (517) 332-0813
- We believe that each child is a special gift from God, an individual to love, nutture and guide to his or her greatest potential.
- We belive the purpose of St. Thomas Aquinas School is to assist parents with the spiritual, intellectual, emotional, physical, and cultural development of the child within the guideline of Catholic teaching and moral values.
- We believe the school's academic program provides quality education to develop the foundations for students to become lifelong Christian learners.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||385 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lansing Grades: PK-8 | 81 students
1001 N Capitol Ave
Lansing, MI 48906
(517) 485-4547 4.1 PK-8
- Okemos Grades: PK-8 | 109 students
1100 W Grand River Ave
Okemos, MI 48864
(517) 349-3322 4.7 PK-8
- Lansing Grades: PK-8 | 224 students
3830 Rosemont St
Lansing, MI 48910
(517) 882-6631 5.1 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.