Through Emanuel Lutheran School we strive to provide for the earthly and eternal welfare of each child and guide him in the development of the spiritual, physical, mental, social, and emotional abilities given him by God.
Emanuel Lutheran School subscribes to the following objectives: · Faithfulness in teaching God's Word to nurture in children a growing trust in Jesus Christ as their Savior from sin · Excellence in teaching the basic elementary school curriculum, with high expectations for learning in an environment permeated by Christ and His Gospel · A rich devotional life as a source of spiritual strength · Daily Christian pupil interaction as an important factor in building character and in training for Christian living · Support of Christian parenting and home life as the basic building block of our Lutheran congregations and of human society · The dedication of time, talents, and treasures to God in a life of faithful stewardship · The understanding and appreciation of the principles and values of a democratic society · The development of a thoroughly excited and dedicated laity for our Lutheran church.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 92 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,700
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 19%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Church members receive a $3700 scholarship for each child.
Total Sports Offered
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Drama, Forensics/Fine Arts Fair, Piano Lessons, Youth Choir
- A school curriculum consists of all the experiences which come to a child through the school. Our curriculum strives to provide a balanced menu for growth in all areas of the child's life -- the mental, physical, spiritual, and social/emotional. So it is also expressed in Luke 2:52: “Jesus grew in wisdom (mental) and stature (physical) and in favor with God (spiritual) and man (social/emotional).” Although we desire to meet every need of every child, we do not claim to reach that lofty goal because we are limited by time, talent, and treasury. The recognized and standard courses required by the government and found in any elementary school are part of Emanuel's curriculum -- with a profound difference. God's Holy Word shines its light on all areas of conduct and course material. Our Bible-permeated course of study includes art, handwriting, health, language, mathematics, music, physical education, reading, science, social studies, spelling, and writing. Our studies in the Scripture include Bible history, church history, hymn study, and Luther's Catechism. In grades seven and eight an intensive study of Luther's Catechism leads to the rite of confirmation and a knowledgeable and committed Lutheran laity. Our triune God is worshiped in daily classroom devotions and a weekly chapel service. Briefly stated, it is the goal of Emanuel Lutheran School to prepare children for useful lives as citizens in this life and to direct attention to the lasting citizenship they will share with other Christians in heaven.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Emanuel Lutheran School cost?
Emanuel Lutheran School's tuition is approximately $4,700 for private students.
What sports does Emanuel Lutheran School offer?
Emanuel Lutheran School offers 7 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for Emanuel Lutheran School?
The application deadline for Emanuel Lutheran School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Emanuel Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.