Tel: (517) 487-0439
- Resurrection School provides Catholic values and teaching. A very high percentage of Resurrection students continue their Catholic education at Lansing Catholic High School and have great success as evident in the number of Resurrection students who are valedictorians or in the top 10 of their graduating classes. Resurrection has an unbelievably strong community within the school.
- Resurrection School has made a conscious effort to support the needs of all students, including those with special needs. Several teachers have attended courses on teaching autistic children and one teacher recently obtained her Masters in Special Education.
- Socialization at Resurrection School is achieved not only in the classroom, but also through mentoring opportunities, such as the older students sitting with and caring for the younger students at school Masses.
- All of these efforts are done in support of teaching and furthering the development of key values such as tolerance, empathy, diversity and inclusion.
- The Resurrection School Family seeks to meet the spiritual, intellectual, physical, emotional and social needs of its students to develop lifelong learners.
- By integrating Christian values through knowledge and opportunities, our school strives to provide a nurturing Christian environment that promotes opportunities for student growth, and inspires students to make positive contributions to society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||205 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Football, Lacrosse, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Flag Football,
Soccer, Track and Field,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lansing Grades: PK-8 | 81 students
1001 N Capitol Ave
Lansing, MI 48906
(517) 485-4547 1.5 PK-8
- Lansing Grades: PK-8 | 224 students
3830 Rosemont St
Lansing, MI 48910
(517) 882-6631 2.9 PK-8
- East Lansing Grades: PK-8 | 385 students
915 Alton Rd
East Lansing, MI 48823
(517) 332-0813 2.9 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.