Cheerful Helpers Therapeutic School
- Cheerful Helpers therapeutic preschool is for children ages 3-7 and their parents.
- Our classrooms maintain a small staff to student ratio of 2 to 1 ensuring children receive the dedicated attention they need to engage in academic and social learning.
- Our programs are family oriented and parent participation is integrated into our service model.
- School-based occupational and speech therapy are provided as needed. Cheerful Helpers is both a private and a fully certified Non-Public School (NPS).
Cheerful Helpers Therapeutic School places among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||California Association of Private Special Education Schools (CAPSES)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||12 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||8 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Mary Harris, MFT|
- Cheerful Helpers Therapeutic School is a program for highly motivated families interested in working collaboratively with a large multidisciplinary team.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- La Palma Grades: 2-12 | 38 students
24 Centerpointe Dr
La Palma, CA 90623
(714)288-4200 20.4 2-12
- Lexington Grades: K | 2 students
2800 Tates Creek Rd
Lexington, KY 40502
(859)266-4100 1897.4 K
Nearby Homes for Sale
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.