- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 189 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Most learning levels
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 50%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- For over 90 years Holy Name of Jesus School has worked diligently to reduce the inequity in educational opportunities for economically disadvantaged children here in South Los Angeles. We are led by our vision to be a world class Catholic learning institution, recognized as a model for quality education.Our mission is to educate children in a safe, Christian-supportive environment, so they can become academically competent, active life-long learners and productive individuals in contemporary society.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Holy Name Of Jesus School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Holy Name Of Jesus School?
The application deadline for Holy Name Of Jesus School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Holy Name Of Jesus School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.