Carpe Diem Private Preschool - Cedar Park
All preschools and daycare centers are not created equal. Any preschool can help a child learn letters, numbers, or shapes.
At Carpe Diem, we help children learn how to learn.
Our curriculum emerges from the child’s interest and through experiential learning.
We encourage every child to ask “why?” and discover the answers for themselves.Our programs also include character-building activities that teach the importance of fairness, integrity, and honesty.
This approach inspires our students to think more creatively and develop problem-solving abilities.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Our newest addition to the Carpe Diem family, the Cedar Park – Austin location officially opened in April 2018. This location provides child care and educational programs to infants, toddlers, preschool, and pre-kindergarten students. We also offer an afterschool program for students in kindergarten through 5th grade.
- At Carpe Diem Private Preschool, our interactive and hands-on curriculum inspires a love of learning in our students. We believe that children learn best in an environment where they feel comfortable and free to be themselves.
- Our low student-to-teacher ratio ensures that every child will be able to form a connection to his or her teacher. It also allows teachers to learn more about each of their students and create a customized learning plan based on each child’s individual needs. This individualized curriculum is one of the many things that sets us apart from traditional daycare centers.
- Character education is another significant aspect of a Carpe Diem education. We teach the importance of traits such as fairness, responsibility, and honesty through positive guidance and developmentally appropriate techniques.
- At our spacious Cedar Park – Austin campus, students can play and explore on our four playgrounds and our outdoor learning area, complete with an art and sensory play area. We also have a library, computer area, and dedicated music classroom. All of our students receive daily Spanish and music classes as well, taught by specialty teachers.
- We proudly serve students in the Austin metro area, including Round Rock, Leander, Georgetown, Cedar Park, and Liberty Hill.
- Come visit our Cedar Park – Austin school or call us at 512.229.0373 to see what makes our school so special!
Endorse Carpe Diem Private Preschool - Cedar Park. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.