Carter Christian Academy
- Carter Christian Academy (CCA) is an Evangelical Christian School that seeks to wed academic excellence with joyous and life-changing faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord of the world.
- We believe that God created this world in all its wonder, order and complexity.
- As parents and teachers, we also take seriously the responsibility we have to educate our children about the laws God has given to govern the universe.
- Our faith and academic studies inform each other to make both strong and vibrant.
- This combination produces students with outstanding Christian character that impacts the world for good.
- At CCA, we are convinced that everyone in the world believes in something.
- Some believe in themselves. CCA provides a wonderful opportunity for your child to explore and gain understanding of the most profound questions of life, while preparing him or her with academic excellence for the rigors of life in the twenty-first century.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-9|
|Total Students||49 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- HuntingtonGrades: K-12 | 157 students
2400 Johnstown Rd
Huntington, WV 25701
- HuntingtonGrades: PK-12 | 273 students
1111 Adams Ave
Huntington, WV 25704
- IrontonGrades: K-11 | 68 students
4824 State Route 141
Ironton, OH 45638
- AshlandGrades: PK-12 | 215 students
1001 Winslow Rd
Ashland, KY 41102
- South PortsmouthGrades: K-12 | 111 students
Po Box 398
South Portsmouth, KY 41174
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.