Rose Hill Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- Organized in 1980, Rose Hill Christian School is a private, non-profit Christian school that offers high academic and spiritual standards to families in the Ashland and tri-state area.
- The school draws students from Ohio and West Virginia as well as many counties in Kentucky.
- The school is able to provide each student with a warm, personal contact with the teacher in a traditional classroom setting.
- We exist to provide a sound, academic education integrated with a Christian view with a Christian view of God and the world based upon the authoritative and inerrant Word of God.
- The Bible is specific in stating the principles which underlie Christian Education.
- The apostle Paul presented a comprehensive principle when he wrote of Christ, "For by Him were all things created, that are in Heaven, and that are in earth and He is before all things and by Him all things consist." We provide a Christian environment which encourages each student to develop those graces and skills demonstrated in the life of Christ; to discover and exercise his/her own unique, God-given abilities and gifts through expanding opportunities; and to achieve educationally excellence in all disciplines, with a strong emphasis on patriotism, respect, and character building.
- Rose Hill Christian School will admit all prospective students of both sexes regardless of race, creed or national origin, provided, in the opinion of the school, the student may profit from the program of studies and activities planned by the school.
- Enrollment is opened to the public in April each year for the following school year.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||215 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- HuntingtonGrades: K-12 | 157 students
2400 Johnstown Rd
Huntington, WV 25701
- HuntingtonGrades: PK-12 | 273 students
1111 Adams Ave
Huntington, WV 25704
- IrontonGrades: K-11 | 68 students
4824 State Route 141
Ironton, OH 45638
- AshlandGrades: PK-8 | 148 students
932 Winchester Ave
Ashland, KY 41101
- South PortsmouthGrades: K-12 | 111 students
Po Box 398
South Portsmouth, KY 41174
So grateful to have this school for my teenage boy. There is so much going on in the public schools that I don't want him to grow up in. This is a great alternative. The kids are fantastic. Welcomed him last year like an old friend. Could not say enough about their attitude. We've had a great experience being involved in basketball and baseball and other activities. I've made friendships with other parents, as well. Everyone is 100% behind this school. Kind of like its own little family. I highly recommend it and plan on my son graduating from here.
- Posted by Parent - brend
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.