Castle Montessori of McKinney
Castle Montessori of McKinney is a curriculum-based, private school recognized by the American Montessori Society (AMS) and serves children ages 18 months to 9 years of age.
Our schools is comprised of AMS/AMI/MACTE Certified Montessori Teachers who are experienced in the principles set forth by Maria Montessori to create a genuine, classical Montessori environment which prepares our children for a bright future.
Our newly built school is nestled in the heart of Stonebridge Ranch on a beautiful 2.5 acre campus with a beautiful backdrop of the Stonebridge Ranch Beach and Tennis Club and Adriatica.
We invite you to come experience what our educational and nurturing environment with all its beauty, unique design, and a curriculum rich in content which promotes the "Joy in Learning" in each child.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked TX School
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-3
- Enrollment: 270 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Castle Montessori of McKinney ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Texas for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
List of Courses Offered
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Art, Basketball, Dance (Ballet/Tap), Private Computer Class, Private Piano, Science, Soccer
- Castle Montessori of McKinney is nestled in the heart of Stonebridge Ranch on a beautiful 2.5 acre campus with a beautiful backdrop of the Stonebridge Ranch Beach and Tennis Club and Adriatica. Our central location enables us to also serve neighboring cities such as Allen, Frisco, Plano, The Colony, Melissa, and Prosper.
- Our school is comprised of world-class, AMS/AMI/MACTE Certified Montessori Teachers who promote joy in learning and the development of each child's true potential by enabling their intellectual, emotional, physical, and social growth through the Montessori philosophy and techniques.
- Castle Montessori of McKinney offers:
- AMS/AMI Certified Montessori Teachers
- Year-round Montessori Program
- Classical Montessori Curriculum
- Serving Ages 18 Mths to 9 Yrs
- Before & After School Care
- Unique, State-of-the-art Facility
- Security Monitoring System
- Indoor Gymnasium
- Piano Room
- Computer Lab & Library
- Enrichment Programs:
- Fine Arts
- Foreign Language
- Nature Study
- Extra-curricular Programs:
- Dance (Ballet/Tap)
- Private Piano
- Martial Arts
- PC Kids and more!
- Come experience our educational and nurturing environment with all its beauty, unique design, and a curriculm rich in content which promotes the "Joy in Learning" in each child. We invite you to learn about the Montessori philosophy and its accompanying methodology so you too can be awed by its potential to support and guide children to reach their highest potential.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Castle Montessori of McKinney's ranking?
Castle Montessori of McKinney ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Texas for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Castle Montessori of McKinney?
The application deadline for Castle Montessori of McKinney is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Me and my wife were looking around for a good school for my daughter (3year 6 mths) in May 2019, when we realized that the traditional pre-school was not the best for her.My daughter has a speech delay, is very shy and nervous, and does not mingle with other peers (or at least takes her own time to mingle). She started speech-therapy April 2019, and the therapist also suggested Montessori schooling as the likely best option. After lots of research, my wife narrowed down to Castle Montessori. My daughter started attending Castle from Aug 2019. We did mention all these issues on the application and to the Director (Connie Wells) and teachers.Within weeks, the difference the school was making to my daughter was apparent. She started reading words, talking/singing a lot at home, and making friends at school. She loves running into class. Her teacher has discovered how my daughter learns best, and is developing a learning plan based on her needs. My daughter respects her teachers. She was potty trained in 2 weeks, just as her teacher said she would. The school is very near to our house, has very a clean facility, several amenities, good teachers and staff, is very good about communicating notices, and is very competitively priced.We are extremely happy with our choice of Castle for our daughter, and no doubt will be sending our son here too in a couple of years. We would strongly recommend everyone to take a good look and try it.Dawn Leia Ventre & Rahul N. Pupala Ph.D.
As first-time parents, my wife and I were nervous putting our daughter in someone else`s care. That`s my little girl. But she LOVES going to Castle Montessori and reaches for her teachers when we drop her off. The education and activities they do for the kids is great! Plus, she`s started sleeping better at night. Worth it.
I had my daughter for three years at Castle Montessori before going to kindergarten, and she was not only ready, but able to excel! It is indeed a great school!
We presently have our youngest child attending this school. The experience we had with the younger one was so outstanding, we had to enroll the youngest one in the same school. They really do care about the children, infrastructure is impeccable (probably the best in the area) and the Head of School is ever warm with good listening ears and would do anything to help.
I believe the school has teachers who truly care abouy the cjildren. Theteachersgare very friendly and compassionate. .The school in General has.been at its best sin r infer new management.
Endorse Castle Montessori of McKinney. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.