Cds-melvin J Larson Education Center
- The UCP Reedswood School program provides education, training and therapy to children in our area who have cerebral palsy or other severe developmental disabilities.
- The professional staff at the Reedswood School provides a variety of services for students with multiple special needs who are three to twenty-one years old.
- The professional staff of Adult Services assist adults with severe cognitive and physical disabilities through developmental training, a sheltered workshop and residential services.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||49 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Joliet Grades: K-8 | 23 students
310 N Broadway St
Joliet, IL 60435
(815) 722-3567 1.3 K-8
- Joliet Grades: PK-8 | 159 students
2204 McDonough St
Joliet, IL 60436
(815) 729-0288 1.5 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.