Challenger School - Independence
Tel: (469) 642-2000
Challenger School is an independent private school that focuses on academic excellence, individual achievement, strong logic and thinking skills, and self-reliance.
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||16 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Our curriculum focuses on the foundations of knowledge: language arts, math, and logic. Early mastery of these basics prepares students for advanced studies and learning at an accelerated pace.
- Breathtaking Results - Our uniquely structured classes yield astonishing results in young students. Challenger students achieve scores on average above the 90th percentile on national standardized tests. This means that our average student outperforms nine out of ten students. Challenger School offers preschool through eighth grade programs that prepare children to live happily and successfully for their whole lives.
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Challenger School - Independence is Good Tree Academy (3.4 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is Pebblecreek Montessori (2.2 miles away)
The nearest preschool is Little Marvels Montessori (1.2 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Plano Grades: NS | 98 students
2798 Mcdermott Rd
Plano, TX 75025
(214) 383-5229 1.2 NS
- Frisco Grades: K | 44 students
4115 Ohio Dr
Frisco, TX 75035
(972) 712-7746 1.9 K
- Allen Grades: PK-6 | 79 students
600 Old Custer Rd
Allen, TX 75013
(972) 908-3797 2.2 PK-6
- Frisco Grades: PK-3 | 196 students
10247 Warren Parkway
Frisco, TX 75035
(972) 332-0221 2.3 PK-3
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed schools profoundly. It has affected teaching and activities. We look at these changes and how they impact our lives.