Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
List of Courses Offered
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Our curriculum focuses on the foundations of knowledge: language arts, math, and logic. Early mastery of these basics prepares students for advanced studies and learning at an accelerated pace.
- Breathtaking Results - Our uniquely structured classes yield astonishing results in young students. Challenger students achieve scores well above the 90th percentile on the IOWA Assessments. This means that our average student outperforms more than nine out of ten students who take that test. Challenger School offers preschool (starting as early as 2 years, 9 months)through eighth grade programs. Our students learn to think for themselves, and to value independence. The results are unmatched at any price!
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Challenger School - Legacy's ranking?
Challenger School - Legacy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Texas for: Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for Challenger School - Legacy?
The application deadline for Challenger School - Legacy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Challenger School - Legacy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.