New Star Leadership Education Center
- Founded in 2004, New Star has been taking its mission to help students achieve academic excellence and develop their full potential through positive encouragement, improved self-confidence, and teacher guided learning.
- Our highly trained staff is dedicated to supporting the development of all children.
- Our teachers and support staff use proven methodologies and a highly effective curriculum to help children grow academically, socially, and physically.
- We regularly participate in professional development in order to improve our skills and offer a better learning experience for the children.
- New Star provides outstanding academic advancement and well-managed extracurricular programs.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||175 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed New Star Leadership Education Center also viewed these schools: Yorktown Education School.
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?