New Star Leadership Education Center
- Founded in 2004, New Star has been taking its mission to help students achieve academic excellence and develop their full potential through positive encouragement, improved self-confidence, and teacher guided learning.
- Our highly trained staff is dedicated to supporting the development of all children.
- Our teachers and support staff use proven methodologies and a highly effective curriculum to help children grow academically, socially, and physically.
- We regularly participate in professional development in order to improve our skills and offer a better learning experience for the children.
- New Star provides outstanding academic advancement and well-managed extracurricular programs.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||175 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Plano Grades: PK-5 | 27 students
1409 14th Street
Plano, TX 75074
(972) 424-1932 6.2 PK-5
- Plano Grades: 5-12 | 185 students
4011 W. Plano Pkwy Ste 132
Plano, TX 75093
(214) 282-6268 4.2 5-12
- Plano Grades: NS-8 | 555 students
1201 Alma Dr
Plano, TX 75075
(972) 578-0610 5.3 NS-8
- Plano Grades: 2-12 | 208 students
6000 Custer Road Bldg 5
Plano, TX 75023
(972) 517-6730 3 2-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.