Choices Leadership Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (972) 662-0665
Building Lifelong Learning Skills for Bright Yound Minds! Leadership Focus on Character Education, Communication Skills and Social Growth! Project Based Curriculum Engage Arts, Humanities,and STEM! .
Choices Leadership Academy places among the top 20% of private schools in Texas for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||25 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,000|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
- Choices Leadership Academy is a highly accredited private college preparatory school that builds lifelong learning skills for bright young minds. Our school prepares students, as early as, 1st grade to enter, succeed in and graduate from college. Our focus is advanced academics, leadership development, technology and cultural arts. Our instructors are all certified in their area of expertise with the majority holding advanced degrees. We are committed to helping your future leader achieve maximum academic success! Small class size of 10 students allows for quality individualized instruction! Affordable Tuition includes Complimentary Lunch and After School Program. Click Lower School Tab On Website for Grades 1 thru 5
- School Location Miles Grades Students
My daughter improved her academic skills and became a confident student because of the awesome faculty who were so committed to helping her to achieve her very best. The STEAM projects sparked her curiosity to learn more. She is ready to move on to middle school, after having success during her elementary years at this school.
- Posted by Parent - Heather S.
I was so pleased with the focus on STEM with the addition of the ARTS in this school.The small classes allowed for individual attention for my son. The faculty is highly qualified and they guide their students to maximum academic success. My son excelled beyond grade level because of the advanced curriculum and leadership program.
- Posted by Parent - Kim B.
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.