Choices Leadership Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Building Lifelong Learning Skills for Bright Yound Minds! Leadership Focus on Character Education, Communication Skills and Social Growth! Project Based Curriculum Engage Arts, Humanities,and STEM! .
Choices Leadership Academy places among the top 20% of private schools in Texas for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-5|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,000|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
- Choices Leadership Academy is a highly accredited private college preparatory school that builds lifelong learning skills for bright young minds. Our school prepares students, as early as, 1st grade to enter, succeed in and graduate from college. Our focus is advanced academics, leadership development, technology and cultural arts. Our instructors are all certified in their area of expertise with the majority holding advanced degrees. We are committed to helping your future leader achieve maximum academic success! Small class size of 10 students allows for quality individualized instruction! Affordable Tuition includes Complimentary Lunch and After School Program. Click Lower School Tab On Website for Grades 1 thru 5
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dallas Grades: K-12 | 115 students
4240 Sigma RoadDallas, Texas, 75244
Dallas, TX 75244
(972)404-1616 4.3 K-12
My daughter improved her academic skills and became a confident student because of the awesome faculty who were so committed to helping her to achieve her very best. The STEAM projects sparked her curiosity to learn more. She is ready to move on to middle school, after having success during her elementary years at this school.
- Posted by Parent - Heather S.
I was so pleased with the focus on STEM with the addition of the ARTS in this school.The small classes allowed for individual attention for my son. The faculty is highly qualified and they guide their students to maximum academic success. My son excelled beyond grade level because of the advanced curriculum and leadership program.
- Posted by Parent - Kim B.
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.