Einstein School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Texas for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess Club, Community Service Club, Conspiracy Theory Club, Einstein Athletics, Games Club, Holiday Club, Poker Club, Puzzle Club, Recycling Committee, Robotics Team, Strategy Games Club, Student Council, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Dance, Drama Club
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- We seek to educate the whole child, a child equipped with knowledge to succeed in college and apply what has been learned in real-world situations. Einstein students work in an environment where creative thinking is not just encouraged but applauded and cherished, an environment where mistakes are viewed not as failure but as the exploration of a path that led in the wrong direction. The self-confidence our students gain through hard work and acceptance of new ideas allows them to embrace personal integrity and to develop a deep sense of responsibility to make wise and ethical choices. A rigorous education, abiding curiosity, respect, compassion, and service to others are the principled foundation on which Einstein students build their futures and the reasons that an Einstein education is unique.
- We, at the Einstein School, exist to unlock passion and potential, both in our employees and our students. We are dedicated to the development of lifelong learners. The Einstein School is where, "curiosity survives a formal education."
- The Einstein School provides a structured and positive environment that allows our students to work in an atmosphere conducive to developing self-esteem while growing intellectually, morally, socially, and emotionally. We provide a challenging educational program and broad-based activities designed to help students experience the joy of learning. While the intensive Einstein curriculum is similar to other college preparatory tracks in schools across Texas, the details of the presentation of this curriculum give our students distinct learning advantages.
- There are other advantages of an Einstein education that are not immediately apparent. A move to Einstein from a student`s current school gives them a renewed opportunity for success. Even intelligent children are not immediately successful. Sometimes they need a second chance.
- Finally, our students are given the opportunity to excel above their grade level without having to be removed from their peer group.
Endorse Einstein School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards