The Clariden School
- The Clariden School of Southlake is a fully accredited, award-winning private school serving students PreK through High School.
- Utilizing project-based learning curriculum, Clariden students are challenged, engaged and empowered to create solutions to real-world problems.
- By collaborating in small teams, conducting field studies and making multi-media presentations, they learn crucial communication and leadership skills that build confidence.
- Located on 23 beautiful acres across from a park, the school has a fine arts building, full size gymnasium, library, chemistry and computer labs with 3D printers.
- Call today to schedule a tour to learn how an education at The Clariden School can benefit your student.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Texas Association of Accredited Private Schools (TAAPS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||99 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average SAT score||1180|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition ranges from $4000 to $14,000|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Corey Sanford|
|Admissions Associate||Corey Sanford|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Gymnastics, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cross Country, Flag Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||The Clariden School offers various After School Activities to students. The Clariden School offers various After School Activities to students.,
- Small class sizes allow our highly qualified staff to engage students with challenging and innovation-driven curriculum that makes learning relevant. Students use hands-on, active, project-based learning to complete challenging projects that will have real world applications. The program requires students thoroughly understand, integrate and apply their knowledge.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DallasGrades: K-12 | 400 students
2720 Hillside Drive
Dallas, TX 75214
Fort WorthGrades: K-12 | 990 students
7500 Dutch Branch Rd
Fort Worth, TX 76132