The Clariden School
Tel: (682) 237-0400
- The Clariden School offers next generation learning to a global community of independent thinkers.
- Our college-bound students stand out with their creativity and drive.
- The school is located on 23 beautiful acres across from a park nad the school has a fine arts building, full size gymnasium, library, chemistry, makerspace classroom, and computer labs with 3D printers.
- It is an award-winning Project-Based Learning environment stimulates these qualities from pre-school (3yrs old) through high-school graduation.
- Build a rocket, hatch chickens, design a robot, publish a book, construct a bridge, record an album, become a Disney Imagineer - these are not once a year "fair" projects - they are part of the daily curriculum! Clariden kids are challenged, engaged and happy because they are empowered to create real-world solutions to real-world problems.
- By collaborating in small teams, conducting field studies, and making multi-media presentations, they learn crucial communication and leadership skills that build confidence.
- All projects are carefully and deliberately mapped to state standards and created to support students` interests.
- It is our mission to Ignite Curiosity, Encourage Innovation and Discover Genius!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Texas Association of Accredited Private Schools (TAAPS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average SAT score||1180|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition ranges from $4000 to $14,000|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Corey Sanford|
|Admissions Associate||Corey Sanford|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Gymnastics, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Flag Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
The Clariden School offers various After School Activities to students.
- Small class sizes allow our highly qualified staff to engage students with challenging and innovation-driven curriculum that makes learning relevant. Students use hands-on, active, project-based learning to complete challenging projects that will have real world applications. The program requires students thoroughly understand, integrate and apply their knowledge.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.