The Clariden School
- The Clariden School of Southlake is a fully accredited, award-winning private school serving students PreK through High School.
- Utilizing project-based learning curriculum, Clariden students are challenged, engaged and empowered to create solutions to real-world problems.
- By collaborating in small teams, conducting field studies and making multi-media presentations, they learn crucial communication and leadership skills that build confidence.
- Located on 23 beautiful acres across from a park, the school has a fine arts building, full size gymnasium, library, chemistry and computer labs with 3D printers.
- Call today to schedule a tour to learn how an education at The Clariden School can benefit your student.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Texas Association of Accredited Private Schools (TAAPS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||99 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average SAT score||1180|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition ranges from $4000 to $14,000|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Corey Sanford|
|Admissions Associate||Corey Sanford|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Gymnastics, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Flag Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
The Clariden School offers various After School Activities to students.
- Small class sizes allow our highly qualified staff to engage students with challenging and innovation-driven curriculum that makes learning relevant. Students use hands-on, active, project-based learning to complete challenging projects that will have real world applications. The program requires students thoroughly understand, integrate and apply their knowledge.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- DallasGrades: K-12 | 400 students
2720 Hillside Drive
Dallas, TX 75214
- Flower MoundGrades: PK-12 | 1275 students
4900 Wichita Trail
Flower Mound, TX 75022
- KellerGrades: PK-8 | 43 students
10200 Alta Vista Rd
Keller, TX 76244
- Fort WorthGrades: K-12 | 990 students
7500 Dutch Branch Rd
Fort Worth, TX 76132
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.