- Top Ranked TX School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 1,020 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 15 / Feb. 7
- Source: Verified school update
Trinity Valley School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Texas for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Bricks4Kidz, Chess, Chinese, Choir, Drum Line, MathCounts Team, OAKE Honor Choir, PSIA
Arts and Music Programs:
Dance, Drama, Musical Theater, Technical Theater
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Soccer Shots, Tennis Lessons, Yoga
- Trinity Valley School has four main objectives for its students: fine scholarship with its fulfillment at college; the development of wide constructive interests; intelligent citizenship; and spiritual and moral development which promotes lasting values. Toward the attainment of the first of these goals, the school maintains high academic standards.
- The curriculum is designed to prepare students for any college or university that fits the ability of the individual.
- Trinity Valley School encourages intellectual curiosity because the school believes that the recognition of quality is more important than the accumulation of facts.
- The school seeks to develop mastery of ideas as well as of skills, respect for intelligence as well as for cleverness, and a capacity for understanding as well as for learning.
- In the belief that a breadth of general interests and abilities is vital for leaders of the future, the school encourages every extra-curricular activity for which there is a demand.
- Trinity Valley School recognizes that intelligent and purposeful discipline is a prerequisite of not only a sound academic atmosphere but a necessary part of the training for responsible citizenship as well, the school tries to have as few discipline rules as possible. Finally, Trinity Valley School believes that neither fine scholarship nor wide interests nor intelligent citizenship will bear good fruit unless they are sustained by a belief in spiritual and moral values.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Trinity Valley School offer?
What is Trinity Valley School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Trinity Valley School?
Endorse Trinity Valley School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards