Fort Worth Country Day
- Top Ranked TX School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Students: 1,055 students
- Application Deadline: Feb. 12 / rolling
Fort Worth Country Day ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Texas for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Common Ground, Cum Laude Society, Link Crew, MathCounts, National Junior Honor Society (NJHS), Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Ballet, Band, Choir, Drum Line, Musical Theatre, National Junior Art Honor Society, Orchestra, Plays/Musicals, Theatre Tech
- Drawing on a powerful 57-year foundation, Fort Worth Country Day enables faculty to practice the art of teaching as they engage, challenge and connect with a motivated K-12 student body that is inspired to be involved in the highest level of academics, arts and athletics, the School's long-honored "3A`s."
- The only Malone Family Foundation School in Texas, FWCD is a founding member of the Malone Schools Online Network (MSON) and one of only 21 independent schools nationwide providing MSON courses, networked through the Stanford University Online High School.
- Technology is infused into the academic program at FWCD. Students use iPads, laptop and desktop computers, and teachers use interactive whiteboard technology in their classrooms.
- FWCD students learn to think critically, engage in discussions and embrace learning.The School`s core values serve as a moral compass that drives thought and behavior. One hundred percent of FWCD students are accepted to a wonderful variety of national and international four-year colleges and universities, demonstrating an outstanding level of preparation and the ability to contribute positively to the world.
Endorse Fort Worth Country Day. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards