Lil Goldman Early Learning Center
- Lil Goldman Early Learning Center is devoted to fostering academic excellence, love of learning, the transmission of jewish values and the affirmation of each individual's worth through developmentally appropriate play.
- The Kindergarten class strives to provide each child with the confidence that allow for intellectual, social and personal growth.
- Mathematics, science, language, liberal and fine arts, as well as Jewish studies, are combined to encourage critical thinking and the development of new ideas.
- Our Kindergarten has been at the leading edge of education since its founding with the Fort Worth Hebrew Day School in 1981.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
The Jewish Community Day School Association (SSDSA)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||92 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||46:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Lil Goldman Early Learning Center also viewed these schools: Primrose School Of Columbus Trail.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Worth Grades: NS-PK | 168 students
5330 Columbus Trl
Fort Worth, TX 76123
(817) 423-4000 4.1 NS-PK
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.