St. Paul Lutheran School
- St. Paul Lutheran School provides a Biblically-integrated, academically excellent education for students.
- St. Paul partners with families to equip children to boldly reflect the character of Jesus Christ.
- Our graduates are academically prepared for high school and beyond; educated in Christian foundations; equipped with a heart for servce; and are confident citizens.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Lutheran Schools Accreditation|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 1996|
|Total Students||209 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 31 / Jul. 31|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,400|
|Tuition Notes||Range of tuition from $5250 - $9400|
|Admissions Director||Sarah Daniel|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Track and Field, Volleyball, WeightliftingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Flag Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Studio, Choir, Drama/Theater, String Orchestra, Yearbook (Middle School) Art Studio, Choir, Drama/Theater, String Orchestra,|
Yearbook (Middle School),
- St. Paul Lutheran School is actively engaged in educating students from preschool to 8th grade. It is our joy to develp student's strengths while also teaching them all the skills necessary for a successful future. Since 1969, our experienced faculty and staff have been partnering with families to provide children a Christian education.
- Where do students go after they graduate from St. Paul in 8th grade The answer is, "anywhere they want to go!" Students are prepared by our teachers with the skills, knowledge, and study habits needed to be successful in high school and beyond.
- St. Paul is literally in the heart of Fort Worth - at I-30 and Chisolm Trail, near downtown, the hospital district, the cultural district, and the medical district. Visit our website at sharingnewlifespls.com to take a virtual tour and schedule a person tour.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort WorthGrades: K-8 | 209 students
7301 Dutch Branch Rd
Fort Worth, TX 76132
- Fort WorthGrades: PK-12 | 434 students
7050 Lake Country Drive
Fort Worth, TX 76179
- Fort WorthGrades: PK-8 | 41 students
2401 Oakland Blvd
Fort Worth, TX 76103
- Fort WorthGrades: PK-8 | 165 students
3320 Hemphill St
Fort Worth, TX 76110
- Fort WorthGrades: PK-5 | 32 students
1200 Bessie St
Fort Worth, TX 76104
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.