St. Paul Lutheran School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (817) 353-2929
- St. Paul Lutheran School provides aBiblically-integrated,academically excellent education forstudents. St. Paul partners with families to equip children toboldlyreflect the character of Jesus Christ.
- Our graduates are academically prepared for high schoolandbeyond; educated in Christian foundations; equipped with aheartfor servce; and are confident citizens.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Lutheran Schools Accreditation|
|Religious Affiliation||African Methodist Episcopal|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 1996|
|Total Students||209 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 31 / Jul. 31|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,400|
|Tuition Notes||Range of tuition from $5250 - $9400|
|Admissions Director||Sarah Daniel|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Track and Field, Volleyball, WeightliftingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Flag Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Art Studio, Choir, Drama/Theater, String Orchestra, Yearbook (Middle School)
- St. Paul Lutheran School is actively engaged ineducatingstudents from preschool to 8th grade. It is our joy todevelpstudent's strengths while also teaching them all theskillsnecessary for a successful future. Since 1969, ourexperiencedfaculty and staff have been partnering with families toprovidechildren a Christian education.
- Where do students go after they graduate from St. Paul in8thgrade The answer is, "anywhere they want to go!" Studentsareprepared by our teachers with the skills, knowledge, andstudyhabits needed to be successful in high school and beyond.
- St. Paul is literally in the heart of Fort Worth - at I-30andChisolm Trail, near downtown, the hospital district, theculturaldistrict, and the medical district. Visit our websiteatsharingnewlifespls.com to take a virtual tour and schedule apersontour.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Worth Grades: NS-8 | 41 students
2401 Oakland Blvd
Fort Worth, TX 76103
(817) 534-2189 4.9 NS-8
- Fort Worth Grades: PK-8 | 154 students
2006 N Houston St
Fort Worth, TX 76164
(817) 624-2670 2.8 PK-8
- Fort Worth Grades: NS-12 | 369 students
1401 Oakhurst Scenic Drive
Fort Worth, TX 76111
(817) 332-3351 3.2 NS-12
We love it here! We enrolled our son at St Paul due to his school district deciding to be virtual without committing to a start date or a plan of action. St Paul has been such a blessing and our little boy is thriving.
- Posted by Parent - JB
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.