All Saints Catholic School
- Our mission at All Saints Catholic School is to nurture intellectual, spiritual and personal growth for our children, families, and community in an environment that promotes ethics and service to the community.
- For over 100 years All Saints Catholic School has been a cornerstone of Fort Worth's Northside community.
- We are committed to educating the whole child following in the tradition of Roman Catholic Schools.
- All Saints strongly promotes a Christian commitment for respecting values, personal discipline and academic excellence.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||154 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed All Saints Catholic School also viewed these schools: Calvary Christian Academy, Fort Worth Academy, Our Lady Of Victory Catholic School, St George Catholic School and Anderson Private School for the Gifted, Talented and Creative.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Worth Grades: PK-12 | 372 students
1401 Oakhurst Scenic Drive
Fort Worth, TX 76111
(817)332-3351 1.9 PK-12
- Fort Worth Grades: PK-8 | 115 students
3320 Hemphill St
Fort Worth, TX 76110
(817)924-5123 5.6 PK-8
- Fort Worth Grades: PK-12 | 25 students
14900 White Settlement Road
Fort Worth, TX 76108
(817)448-8484 12.3 PK-12
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.